All You Need To Know About Human Hair Lace Front Wigs
Made use human hair tied to a lace base by hand, lace front and full lace wigs are the latest innovation when it comes to non-surgical hair replacement systems. As the hair is knotted into the lace, it gives the illusion that the hair grown directly from the scalp.
2 Reasons Many Women Love Lace Front Wigs Human Hair
- They Provide a Natural Looking Hairline: If you want to make your wig a secret that is well guarded, lace front wigs are great choices to go with. Each wig comes with invisible sheer lace front which is intended to blend with your skin’s complexion so that it looks like natural hair that grows along the hairlines. This makes lace front wigs so popular today, and they are easily one of the most popular human hair wigs that black women use.
- They Are More Affordable Than Ever: Previously, because of the production costs, lace front wigs were privileged products for actresses, celebrities, and other professional movie and television personalities. Thanks to technological advancements that have significantly reduced the production costs, there has been a paradigm shift in the use of lace front wigs. The product has now become quite affordable and commonly used by people from middle-class income group. There is a growing number of wig manufacturers that make lace front wigs as their leade product offering, and as time goes, the choices available for you are constantly growing too.
How To Pick Your Human Hair Lace Front Human Hair Wigs That Suit You?
When it comes to customizing your lace front or full lace wigs, it is vital to pick wigs in the appropriate density to have the most natural look.
The thickness of a wig’s hair is indicated in its hair density, and it really is a personal choice when deciding what hair density that will look best on you. While most women can obtain a natural appearance with hair density between light to medium, your choice is unique to you, according to your individual profile and personal styling preferences.
Natural hair growth may differ from individual to individual. A certain person’s hair may grow thick (medium) in the middle and thin (light) around the perimeter (hairline). On the other hand, another person’s hair can grow thickest (heavy) in the middle and think (medium) around the perimeter (hairline). You can find below the most popular choices for full lace or lace front wig hair densities.
- Light Density: This is about 60% thickness of an average head of hair and is good for people whose natural hair is lacking in thickness and volume. The light density of a full lace or lace front wig makes a fair amount of scalp still visible. Wigs in this density are commonly used by elderly women.
- Light to Medium: Wigs in this density is have about 100% thickness of an average head of hair, and the density is the most popularly requested for custom full lace and lace front wigs. The full lace or lace front wig in this density would typically have the light density at the hairline and medium density for remaining parts. Top stylists recommend the use of wigs with this density as it is the most natural looking and suitable for most women.
- Heavy: This density can be too much hair as it is 150% thickness of an average head of hair and most women’s hair would not look natural with it. It is still in use for full lace or lace front wigs by a handful of people, especially performers who look for a heavy style. This density is not recommended for anyone who wants to have a natural look with a full lace or lace front wig.
Best Lace Front Wigs That Is Low Maintenance And Easy Manageability
It is true that all lace wig textures need to be properly cared for and maintained. The exceptions are Chinese Virgin Remy and Indian Virgin Remy which require less maintenance than other textures. This is due to this hair are not processed in anyway, and they are not permed or colored, resulting in the best quality of human hair wig available. One important matter to note is that Virgin hair is rather shiny and silky. If your natural hair is not shiny and silky, and you are looking for a wig that would look natural on you, then Virgin hair is out from your list of choices. Since this is just a rough guide, it is normal to have variations in textures. Different sellers would sell wig with different hair textures. Keep in mind that each lace wig is skillfully made with hours of manual hard labor, so each lace wig is indeed unique.
Kinds of Lace
Lace wigs come with many shapes and sizes, and they can be ready made or custom made depending on personal choice. One should decide her choice according to the accentuates of her face, which can be oblong, square, round, oval, heart shaped or pear-shaped.
The two main types of lace available for wigs are the French lace and the Swiss lace, and both laces are very popular among the customers. As the wigs offer various kinds of complexions, the kind of lace of the wig is determined by the type of hair and the style of wig.
As compared to the Swiss lace, the French lace has more variety in colors, thicker and has higher endurance. It is also suggested to first time users as its application process is smooth. French lace is available in different forms, and some are much thinner than the rest.
Swiss lace would require your commitment to serious maintenance as it is very elegant and fragile, but it would blend with the skin more and have no sign on the skin. Its most important feature is the washing procedure. The Swiss lace wigs are typically used from the front hairline and the crown.
Swiss lace is fragile, and it is not visible against the scalp. Due to its delicate nature, it is prone to damage when applying to or removing from the head. Regarding its price, the bigger sizes are more expensive.